[linux-audio-user] Midi app & Video app with SMPTE and/or MTC

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Midi app & Video app with SMPTE and/or MTC
From: Brad Fuller (brad_AT_sonaural.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 00:02:14 EET

I need to sync video playback and midi composition. I guess I should
first ask if anyone knows of midi/audio apps that have video playback
builtin -- that would be preferable.

I don't know of any -- and that's why I am asking this 2nd question: if
anyone knows of midi composition apps that can sync using SMPTE/MTC to a
video playback app -- which would also have to have SMPTE sync capabilities.

This seems to be a hole in the audio caps of Linux apps. Or, am I way
off base?

brad

--
Hear us online: www.Sonaural.com