Re: [linux-audio-user] HDSPconf and sync

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] HDSPconf and sync
From: Kevin Ernste (kevinernste_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 06:11:23 EET

> Range 1 - 44.1K/48K
> Range 2) 88.2K/96K
>
> Jack can switch between either rate in each range, but for whatever
> reason it cannot switch between the two ranges themselves.

Aha, this is precicely the behaviour I was looking for _across_ the
two ranges! As you say, sampling rates change happily within each
range, just not to/from rates in the other. In any case, I'm relieved
to know that it's not my setup (things are working remarkably well
now).

I may contact the developer (if only to thank him) and inquire about
this, it seems to me that ALSA or JACK should be able to inform
HDSPconf of a rate change regardless of speed/range. It is
particularily painful at the command line where I'm jumping back and
forth between rates all the time meaning HDSPconf is always open ;)

Kevin