[linux-audio-user] usb midi interface: USB Midisport Uno vs. USB Midisport Uno

Subject: [linux-audio-user] usb midi interface: USB Midisport Uno vs. USB Midisport Uno
From: Atte André Jensen (atte_AT_ballbreaker.dk)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 13:11:24 EET

Hi

I need a basic midi interface, and I'm thinking about either the M-Audio
USB Midisport Uno or the Audiotrak USB Midisport Uno. Which one should I
choose (and why) for use with my debian/unstable/2.6.9 system? I would
prefer an interface the works as out of the box as possible...

Also are there any major disadvantages with usb interfaces, and what else
would be an option in the same price range?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte