Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Steinberg sold to Yamaha

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Steinberg sold to Yamaha
From: Christoph Eckert (mchristoph.eckert_AT_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 20:57:34 EET

> And why they buy German Enterprises ?
> Because they are better...

I'm not convinced that this automatically happens; there are
lots of international companies which are the best worldwide.
But of course, Steinberg and Emagic have been companies of
first choice.

> I know some 100 german enterprises which are created to
> create a market and the they are sold for much money...
>  Thats business !

Yep. If I could, I'd also try to grow a business and sell it
as soon the time arrives...

 Best regards

    ce