Re: [linux-audio-user] Next video

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Next video
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 16:40:43 EET

Hi Christoph:

  Thank you for creating and distributing these videos. You've done a
wonderful job, and I believe that they will be quite helpful to the
bewildered new users who have just arrived on the Linux audio software
scene.

  I will make one recommendation, and I hope you'll take it the right
way. Your English is superb (better than many of my countrymen here),
but your accent might make it a little difficult for monocultural USians
to follow. Perhaps if you made the scripts available it would be
possible to create multiple language tracks for the videos, maybe by
using Kino or Cinelerra. Alas, I know nothing about video production,
and it might be necessary to provide separate versions of the AVIs in
various languages, spoken by native speakers. Perhaps eventually you
would consider making a DVD ? Just a thought... :)

Best regards,

dp