Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Jackit-devel] 2.6.10

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Jackit-devel] 2.6.10
From: Spencer Russell (Spencer.Russell_AT_oberlin.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 04:40:49 EET

I'm not all that familiar with the kernel development process, so
forgive me is this is a naive or rude questions, but does anyone
know if Andrew or Ingo are releasing patch sets for the 2.6.10
release version? I was having a lot of trouble with my touchpad
and wifi card with the 2.6.10-rc kernels, but they seem to work
find with 2.6.10, and it'd be great to have the best of both
worlds.