Re: [linux-audio-user] Jackd realtime-lsm 2.6.10 and PD

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Jackd realtime-lsm 2.6.10 and PD
From: Jamie Bullock (jamie_AT_postlude.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 14:26:42 EET

With the lsm module you shouldn't need to run anything as root to get
realtime privileges. What version of PD are you running? It might be
worth downloading the latest sources and compiling them with
'./configure --enable-jack' if you haven't already done so. Then try
running pd with 'pd -rt -jack'. This should either work or give you some
informative error messages.

Jamie