Re: [linux-audio-user] Demudi install problems

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 21:49:48 EET

tim hall wrote:

>Last Saturday 01 January 2005 11:29, wes schreiner was like:
>

>>Bad burn, most likely. See if it passes the test above. Try getting
>>another copy of the .iso and see if it md5sums to the copy you
>>downloaded earlier. Or compare to the .md5 file likely available from
>>where you got the .iso.
>>

>http://download.agnula.org/1.2/1.2.0/MD5SUMS
>
>cheers
>
>tim hall
>http://glastonburymusic.org.uk

I checked this md5sum (demudi_1.2.0_386.iso) against the one for the
file I downloaded from the CCRMA mirror from the more recent Demudi page.
http://demudi.alioth.debian.org/wiki/InstallCdRom

It is totally off! <incoming dumb question>
So are the checksums constant no matter what server the iso came from??
Assuming the iso is the same original iso that has been copied to those
servers?

R~