Re: [linux-audio-user] Demudi install problems

From: derek holzer <derek@email-addr-hidden-i.net>
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 15:20:25 EET

FYI, I put some install notes from a workshop series I did in the UK
with DeMuDi last month up here:

http://umatic.nl/workshop/demudi_install.txt

It covers getting Pure Data, GEM and PDP running on DeMuDi

There are a few things missing, that if others have worked it out I'd
like to know about.

Primarily, how do you get accelerated graphics out of ATI cards?

Also, where are the init scripts for the Qjackctl and Gkrellm2 startup
kept? I don't think either one is strictly necessary to run at startup.

Give a shout-out if you know the answers and I'll be sure to include it.

happy new year!
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl