Re: [linux-audio-user] spectral correction

From: Nathaniel Virgo <nathaniel.virgo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 20:41:14 EET

I don't remember ever using it but I think the Ceres spectral editor
does what you want, possibly, along with all kinds of other funky
stuff. There seem to be several versions by different people, I think
ceres3 is the most recent but I'm not sure. ceres3's web page is
http://www.music.columbia.edu/~stanko/About_Ceres3.html