Re: [linux-audio-user] Windows Audio Apps with latest Wine

From: Dubphil <dubphil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 02:12:52 EET

> ... i can't even get the reason installer to launch.

Ah, you install the windows apps directly from wine ?

for the moment I try to launch Reason from my windows partition
but it complaints about the missing shell32.dll that is not in
c:\windows\SYSTEM
I have put c:\windows\system32 in the .wine/config but it changes nothing.
(of course shell32.dll is in c:\windows\system32)

I will take a look to your config file in order to learn a bit because its
a promising headeache party :)

Regards

Philippe