Re: [linux-audio-user] Wine Dilemna {Was "Windows Audio Apps with latest Wine"}

From: Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 10:36:07 EET

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 18:56, Russell Hanaghan wrote:

> As I responded to Mark's statement, the adjusted wording and sentiment
> is this; do as you will with what you will. I aint no ones daddy when
> it comes to Linux, windows or otherwise. :)

i understand what you meant though - why put in the effort to make a
windows app work on linux, when there is some really great open-source
software in development? ... more to the point, it probly wasn't a good
idea for me to suggest too much investigation of windows apps in this
list ...

> It is the choice of the individual and I forbid myself to make grandiose
> statements in the future because God forbid I should impose an opinion
> on someone else. :)

no, go ahead :) choice ain't a basic human right anyway!

shayne