Re: [linux-audio-user] FreeWheeling live looper prerelease

From: Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 20:37:28 EET

> A note to let you know about the first public prerelease of
> FreeWheeling, a linux live looping app:
>
> http://freewheeling.sourceforge.net/

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, I do not get it compiled.

I get:

configure: error: VIDEO: You need libsdl-gfx1.2-dev installed

but when I do

epm -qa | grep sdl

I get

sdl-image-1.2.3
libsdl-1.2.7-r2
sdl-mixer-1.2.5-r1

An extra package libsdl-gfx is not in the Gentoo repository.
Is it an extra package that I should compile from the web, or
can I check is the needed headers are already on my system
somehow?

 Thanks & best regards

    ce