Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Switching workspaces or ping-ponging screens?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 15:50:34 EET

Hi,

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 07:32, Ruth A. Kramer wrote:
> Arnold Krille wrote:
> > I could send you the relevant config if you want and I find it...
> Don't make a special effort. At this time, my son's setup is disabled,
> and I'm not sure he plans to try it again. I've saved your post and
> email address--if he wants to go further and we have trouble, we may try
> contacting you again. (And, if you come across the config file, sure,
> send it to us, I'll store it with your email.)

In fact its still the file I am using on my laptop. :-)
But the for you relevant parts in the Serverlayouts-section are commented
since I don't use Xinerama anymore... maybe its time to reactivate...

Have fun with it,

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be