Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: FreeWheeling live looper prerelease

From: Dave Robillard <drobilla@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 23:39:33 EET

On Wed, 2005-05-01 at 02:23 -0500, Michal Seta wrote:
> Hmm... this almost worked...
> I set sleep(10), even... after sleep(1) had no effect and I actually
> got the app running. But then it locked my system. After reboot,
> haven't been able to run it again.
(snip, please don't top-post...)

I'm getting the exact same behaviour.. managed to get freewheeling
running kinda, but it always grinds away and eventually owns my machine,
forcing a hard reboot (even when jack isn't in realtime mode).

There's definitely something naughty in the code with threads and X.

-DR-