[linux-audio-user] *someone appears in a smoky swirl*

From: sonicx <sonicx_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 21:22:06 EET

this is my first my mailing to this list and to introduce myself theres not
much to say-plays the guitar,loves muds,learnin c++ for quite a while,quakes
(but not now) and wears filthy rastas.from germany to say.
what im here for is to get my audigy 2 zs plpro to assist my PA and guitar,as
well as record it all nicely to my hds.and of course to gather any related
information. as far as i am i know it should work,not everything,but with a
bit of coding even the asio could be working(well not exactly asio,but it
could work like it,maybe ontop of emu10k/alsa).im going to make a nice
comprehension of the information i have until now and send it in.