Re: [linux-audio-user] Common linux audio layer

From: hungry ghost <hg@email-addr-hidden-links.net>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 15:34:31 EET

HI
This is the problems I am having trying to get away from Sonar and windoze.
I have all the planetCCRMA stuff but cant actaully get any sound at all
from my MOBO VIA-97 or my RME card.
I can just get jack and Ardour started and working but untill I can here
anything I'm stuck.
 Am I caught between OSS and Alsa alsa conf says its configured my cards.

cheers
Bob