Re: [linux-audio-user] KX Audio capabilities for Linux EMU10k1 [was Plans/Roadmaps for 2005?]

From: omjn <looplog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 10:26:51 EET

hi Lee,

now this is what I'm talking about! You went out and did it, because
you saw a need for yourself. As it happens, there are some users
chomping at the bit for this, myself included. I always thought it odd
that I could get low-latency and multichannel support in windows with
the KX project and the APSLive drivers prior but the ALSA drivers were
so-so, especially considering how suitable these cards are to
hobbyists. So thanks for your efforts thus far...

cheers

Michael