Re: [linux-audio-user] Lightweight Jack Client & LADSPA host

From: Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 21:54:44 EET

> I was thinking about combining the functionality of the
> simple jack client (from the example_clients), and
> apply_plugin (from the LADSPA SDK), but before I do so, I
> was wondering if anyone knew of such a beast.

AFAIK, there isn't something comparable.

When I understood correctly, you are looking for a tool which
can load one single LADSPA and wrap it as a jack client so
one could use it - maybe - to apply delay to an acoustic
guitar.

I do not know such a tool, so I guess such a client would be
really great.

If you mean command line, would it at least have some ncurses
controls for the parameters to adjust, or would it be needed
to pass the parameters at start up?

 Best regards

    ce