Re: [linux-audio-user] announce: Instrument Tuner: fmit 0.9.8

From: Gilles Degottex <gilles.degottex@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 17:46:32 EET

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 11:40, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
> Gilles Degottex <gilles.degottex@email-addr-hidden>:
> > On Tuesday 11 January 2005 04:31, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
> > "What are you up to musically, eventually?"
> >
> > sorry but I do not understand your question (it seems my english is
> > not good enough :P )
>
> Oh pardon, I'm afraid my english was not english enough. I meant to ask
> what the music events you mentioned in your message are about -- like
> are you going to perform somewhere?
ho ! yes, with "Harmonie Shostakovich" (Wind Band in Jura (Switzerland)) with
"Harmonie du conservatoire de Neuchâtel" (Wind Band (Switzerland)) and 5
concerts with a Big Band playing Funk in the next six month. (plus the annual
concert with the fanfare of my origin town ;) and a little attempt with a
group of rap :D ) I play alto and baritone sax.