Re: [linux-audio-user] recommended music

From: Dave Phillips <dlphilp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 22:39:15 EET

Unreal, someone else remembers Pearls Before Swine... David Lindley was
a regular customer at McCabe's in LA when I worked there... never talked
to him, but a great side benefit was that sometimes his daughter would
come into the store with Daryl Hannah (dated Jackson Browne at that
time, David was Jackson's guitarist)... woohoo...

Btw, Jan, didn't PBS do a rather rude tune in Morse code ?

 From Eric Steinberg:

 ...The Dead Kenny G's...

Now that's a funny name... :)

Best,