Re: [linux-audio-user] recommended music, was [OT] Steely Dan

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 16:23:55 EET

Last Friday 14 January 2005 01:15, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki was like:
> I really like Ico's music, too. I was just about to add his name to the
> list in this thread, actually. :)

;-)

Your posting reminds me that I must get hold of some Górecki and Arvo Pärt on
CD. Are there any pieces you'd particularly recommend? I've only really heard
enough of them to want to hear more. I suppose I should start by getting hold
of a decent copy of HG's sym#3.

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk