Re: [linux-audio-user] Raton -- an opensource Linux mouse -> MIDI controller

From: Doug <gmoonlit@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 15:33:44 EET

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:32:54 +0100
mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de (Christoph Eckert) wrote:

Christoph--

 Try adjusting the controller #'s up and down by one--In case
I also need to add an offset for those. That's a real possiblity.

Also, I think it's very likely that Ratón doesn't scale controller msg values
correctly for all controllers -- yet. But I think that controllers 12 & 13 take
a std 0-127 range. I'll look at the MIDI spec.

Also, FYI, Ratón *definitely* needs GTK+ >=2.4 to compile, for anyone else
reading this msg. Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas sent me a patch for the glade-generated
configure.in file.

Thanks, Pedro, my other thank you was bounced. :)