[linux-audio-user] command-line program to record from the Delta 1010?

From: Simon Werner <swerner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 07:23:42 EET

Hello,

I have set up the MAudio Delta 1010 on Linux, everything seems to work
fine including recording and playback.

All we want to do is record a single channel at a specified time at the
highest quality (24-bit, 96 kHz). I can write a cron script which will
automate the record time. We do not use the Delta 1010 for output, only
input, so programs which play files is of no use to us.

In our case, what is the best command-line program to record from the
Delta 1010?

Cheers, Simon