Re: [linux-audio-user] Probing modules

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 13:32:12 EET

Last Sunday 16 January 2005 13:47, Christoph Eckert was like:
> Hehe, most probably I will give up ;-) .

Oh well, I'm no C programmer either, maybe one day.
... Scripting is fun. :)

> > Not quite in
> > the same league, but also very useful is
> > http://alsa.opensrc.org/?aadebug for simple alsa
> > diagnostics.
>
> OK, I'll have a look at it.
>
> Thanks for your thouhts, and BTW I liked f_f__f_f ;-) .

cheers, actually it's called f+f-f+f, but you can't use +/- in filenames,
perhaps I should spell it out. I'm quite close to finishing the larger piece
that it's part of. Unfortunately I can't run Ardour at the same time as
Rosegarden (600Mhz CPU / 256 MB RAM), which is frustrating, so I'm having to
think of some interesting workarounds in order to realise the piece.

I may be some time.

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk