[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] linuxsampler cvs-snapshot from 13.06.2004 controlling it

From: Robert Jonsson <rj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 21:41:26 EET

Hi again,

Attached is a small script I use together with linuxsampler. It's very
rudimentary, based on some scripts I got from Christian Schoenebeck, though
it works just fine!

The easy way of loading it is to get hold of netcat and use that to send
commands to linuxsampler

netcat localhost 8888 < loaddfhsingle.txt

Regards,
Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/music/