Re: [RDP] Re: [linux-audio-user] Radio broadcast linux users?

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 22:46:29 EET

On Friday 21 January 2005 12:59, Dan Mills wrote:

> This should be fixed as the Download web page omits it as a requirement.
> Fred, could you update the website?

It is already listed as a requirement, both on the download page and in the
INSTALL file. Anyplace else I'm missing?

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| | Salem Radio Labs |
| Documentation is like castor oil: managers know it must be good |
| because programmers hate writing it so much. |
| -- Anonymous |