Re: [linux-audio-user] MAudio Delta 1010LT

From: Jon Morin <jon.j.morin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 23:21:40 EET

I'm not sure that Audacity is JACK-aware, so I don't know if you will
be able to do this type of routing. I know that you can do simple
multitrack recording with Audacity, but for real multitrack recording,
you might want to check out Ardour, which is similar to ProTools. I
am not aware of a way to record different tracks from different inputs
simultaneously with Audacity.

Jon M.