[linux-audio-user] Re: Decent reverb, and DSP in hardware?

From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 13:32:33 EET

OK. I will look at the reverb problem. I want to have the impulse
 (1) Vocals.
 (2) Guitars.
 (3) Flutes.
 (4) Drums.
Check impulses at "http://www.noisevault.com" or record yourself.
Please convert to wav format and upload to
  ftp://ftp.funet.fi/incoming/audio/

Were (1)-(4) the most wanted reverb settings? What else?

How to get most spacious but nearby vocals? Does people use other
effects together with reverb for vocals? I can provide examples of
good vocals if you want to examine them.

Juhana