[linux-audio-user] Saving a sound font as plain text?

From: Matthew Allen <mtallen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 19:14:12 EET

I've been exploring sound fonts the last couple of weekends and I have
run into a bit of a problem. I have a sample set that has close to 400
small samples. With Specimen I am able to hack its saved files (xml)
and write a small script that creates a sample bank with all 400
samples.

>From my limited tinkering with swami (sound font editor) it appears
that there is no easy way to edit 400+ samples within a sound font. Am
I missing something? Or should I just stick with a software sampler?

m.