Re: [linux-audio-user] Decent reverb, and DSP in hardware?

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 14:15:32 EET

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:26:11 +0100
nescivi <nescivi@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:34:13 +0000, Steve Harris
> <S.W.Harris@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > If I had more time I'd like to take the code in brutefir and make it into
> > a DSSI plugin with a simple dropdown select-an-impulse, set gain type
> > interface.
>
> I have similar plans to take the code in BruteFIR and implement it in
> SuperCollider.
> Maybe this would help a bit to also make it into a dssi plugin...
>
> but, that is still some future plan (which hopefully works out this year.

Hi,

you guys should also take a look at the "library" in my jack_convolve
package. The partitioned convolution code has an api consisting of three
functions and should be easy to wrap in DSSI (or anything else for that
matter).

I will release a new version (0.0.4) later today with some cleanups,
etc..

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!