[linux-audio-user] WIKI CALL

From: MarC <marc_contrib@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 02:05:01 EET

Hi,
Randy Kramer and me started setting up a wiki to collect user
experiences with soundcards in linux this december.

I have finished a first draft with instructions about how to add a new
soundcard.
LAU: I have seen many posts asking for soundcard advice and explaining
features and support for many cards. It would be nice to collect this
knowledge at the wiki...

The main page is:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_SoundCards

Here there is the page for my audigy card:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_SC_Creative_SBAudigyOEM

There is a template to create a new entry at:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_SC_Template

It is not intended to replace any of the classic great pages of
documentation but to link them, add/change these links dynamically, and
allow visitors to add up-to-date comments.

Hope it can be useful... I think it's not difficult that we add each of
us our card in order to have a good knowledge of the used cards under
linux. Any contributions out there? Feel free to add links to this page ;)

Finally, if you consider that something(or a lot of things) can be
improved, feel free to email me.

Yours
MarC