Re: [linux-audio-user] Want to migrate 2 adat sessions to ardour..

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 02:37:14 EET

Hi Timothy,

I've got an ADAT studio and am a professional audio
engineer. My partners and I have been running our
studio for 20 years. I might have access to a DA88
through another friend. If that's what he has he'll be
more than happy to help us.

Send a letter directly to me and we'll figure out what
you need and I'll quote you a price. It might take a
couple days for me to respond.

Ron Parker
Mirror Image Studios (www.multitrack.us)
2428 Dupont Ave. S.