Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour in linux Journal....AGAIN...

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 20:25:45 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:
> Rob Fell wrote:
>
>> I suspect the author is confused.
>
> Suspicions confirmed. The numbering was my bad, it was supposed to have
> been corrected before printing, sorry about that.

Hmmm.

I have a delta44 around here, and the confusion must be due to the fact
that the ice1712 jackd driver always exposes 12 capture ports and 10
playback ports. My suspicion goes like this is true on all deltas:
delta44, delta66 and delta1010, regardless of how many physical/analog
jacks are there actualy.

Bye.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela