Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour in linux Journal....AGAIN...

From: Jon Morin <jon.j.morin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 03:39:26 EET

This is a bit off topic, but does relate to the Delta cards. The
manual for the 1010LT claims that more than one card can be installed
and synced up by connecting the wordclock out to the wordclock in on
the next card, effectively giving you 20 inputs and outputs. Is this
something that can be done in Linux, or does this require the Windoze
controller software to make this work?

Can't wait to get my copy of LJ. I want to read that Ardour article!

Jon