Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour in linux Journal....AGAIN...

From: Mark Constable <markc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 07:59:20 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:
>> Can't wait to get my copy of LJ. I want to read that Ardour article!
>>
> It's on-line here:
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7796

Wow, that is excellent, well done Dave. I have an elementary
question that has stumped my each time I go to look at ardour,
how does one import a wav file into a track ?

"I imported my WAV files into those tracks, and there was my backing band."

I was really excited till I got to the above sentence and then
realized I was stuck yet again... and I bet it's _really_
simple once you know how.

A small typo.

 "The Linux Audio Developers Simple Plugin Architecture
 (LAPSDA) is an easy-to-implement programming interface"

--markc