Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio cards, XLR inputs question

From: Phil Sexton <philsexton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 03:24:41 EET

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 19:44, Ben Sheron wrote:
> It seems like it should be able to run again, though cleaning it a bit
> would be a good idea. And if you're going to keep beverages next to
> your equipment again, I'd advice looking into some kind of cupholder or
> protective plastic sheath. :-)

I hope so!

I am on morphine for pain and I was looking at my cup sitting next to my
Linux box and thinking, boy, that stuff makes me clumsy. I better move
my coffee to the other side before I fry my mobo or drives, so I moved
it over to the other side. My first reach knocked the cup off the
table and got the preamp and even my speaker amps left rear channel. :(

I hate to drink out of plastic, but I am thinking about getting one of
those big bottomed thingys that are supposed to be spill proof, but...

--
Phil
Our 2nd CD: http://www.cdbaby.com/naomisfancy