Re: [linux-audio-user] SoundBlaster Live

From: Angela Day <angeladay@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 05:07:04 EET

Lee,

Thanks, I agree completely. People complain about microsoft, but,
please... No casual user should be expected to traverse this mess just
to install a SB card in Linux. I am not a hardware person or a linux
administrator, as you can tell :)
I will look into the rawhide and ca0106. Wish me lots of luck.

Angela