Re: [linux-audio-user] ld10k1 - success stories?

From: holborn <holborn@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 13:35:49 EET

Hi

Well i have a success stories, Reverb and Chorus for my sblive hardware
soundfonts, i was modified a OSS implementation efect for freeverb, and
stereo chorus, not the best reverb and chorus in the world, but runs.

Anyway the TRAM is not unlimited, i dont know why, but in ld10k1 1.0.8 version
i was need to reduce the chorus delay line because ld10k1 returns no free
TRAM available, that occurs also in kxproject drivers if you wanna load the
Creative Reverb and Chorus effects, almost on my sb live card. In ld10k1
1.0.1 was run fine with a bigger delay line, maybe was a bug, I dont know.

But, ld10k1 is so beatiful, reverb and chorus controls appears in alsamixer
and you can modify their parameters.

Josep