Re: [linux-audio-user] [local] any LAU's around Boston, MA?

From: Laura Conrad <lconrad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 19:00:16 EET

    Joel> Steve Harris wrote:
>> I'l be kicking around in boston over a weekend a couple of weeks from now,
>> due to the airlines stupid bussiness flights policies, so if theres anyone
>> in that area I'd be more than happy to meet up to sample the local brew
>> and food.
>>
>> - Steve

    Joel> Feb 26-27? AFAIK, I'll be around then and can probably free up an
    Joel> evening. And I know a bit about the local brew scene (as does Laura
    Joel> Conrad, also on the list). What's your schedule?

I'll be around too. We can see if all three of us have time at the
same time.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@email-addr-hidden , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011