[linux-audio-user] 19" chassis?

From: Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 13:46:54 EET

Hi.

Many external music devices come in the well-known 19" format.
For instance, I've got a rather old Behringer 19" mixer (20 channel, 8xmono,
6xstereo), a Novation DrumStation (19"), and I am planning to
get myself a Delta 1010. Now, can anyone suggest
a supplier for 19" chassis? I've recently cut my hand
at the sharp edge of my Novation, and I finally decided
I have to put all this stuff into one neat thing.

Web research doesnt really reveal anything useful, and so
I figured I'd ask you guys, I am sure some of you
actually have 19" chassis. Any experience? Where do I get
such things? A way to tilt the stuff
by 45 degree would be very cool.

--
CYa,