Re: [linux-audio-user] My First Linux Song

From: Jan Weil <Jan.Weil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 12:57:31 EET

Am Dienstag, den 15.02.2005, 10:18 +0000 schrieb james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net:
> I think we should have a place for showcasing what we've all been up
> to. This list is OK, but somewhere specifically for showing off and
> getting feedback would be good.

Well, I understand that this is not exactly what you're talking about
but I collect all the song postings in the music section of the Linux
Audio Blog:

<http://linuxaudioblog.jawebada.de/>

And of course, you are more than welcome to add your comments.

> Another thing I'd like to see would be people willing to post unmixed
> audio. I'd love to play around with this track myself - not that I
> think I'd do a better job than you have, but just for the experience
> of doing it.

Something like this
<http://linuxaudioblog.jawebada.de/music/loop-soup.html>?