Re: [linux-audio-user] Made with Open Source Software

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 14:22:31 EET

On Tue, 15 Feb, 2005 at 10:11AM -0200, Alvaro Paz da Silva spake thus:
> Oi
> This is my first song (I hope not the last) made with Open Source Software.
>
> http://alanpasi.no-ip.org/musicas/passo_a_passo-aaps-01.ogg
>
> Software used:
> - Linux/ALSA/JACK/Qjackctl
> - Muse
> - FluidSynth/QSynth
> - Hydrogen
> - ZynAddSubFX
> - Ardour
> - JAMin
> - Rezound
>
> Any Comment is wellcome. :)

It's nice. Not my usual cup of tea, but I still liked it. One thing
that I think could make a big difference is the length of decay on
your strings - they seem much too short. Maybe that's just me.

Nice one.

> Thanks very much to all for each piece of software.
>
> Álvaro

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)