[linux-audio-user] Re: Tweaking alsamixer for the Echo Indigo IO

From: Jon B <30plxf602@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 16:55:33 EET

I've found Qamix, which looks like it will suit my purposes of being
customizable. And it's pretty too! alsamixer's just nice because it
always works and always has all of the sliders available, guaranteed.
It *would* be nicer if it could be accessed in a customizable mode,
too, but if I can get the graphical mixer working acceptably, that's a
much better solution for me. So I'm going to work on writing an XML
file for my card later. Is there any way to do the same thing with
kmix? It would be great if Qamix could have a configurable "tray"
icon like kmix does. Maybe it will be added in a later version...