Re: [linux-audio-user] Studio to go! Linux app

From: Frank smith <hg@email-addr-hidden-links.net>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 17:52:04 EET

HI
I tried all the packages from planetCCRM and I couldn't get them all
working together, then again this was because I was on FC3 which wasn't
really supported then.

A single user install will be fine for the mutlitrack stuff
and for those who don't want to install loads of stuff

Just my 2p's worth

cheers
Bob