Re: [linux-audio-user] interview on createdigitalmusic.com

From: Steve D <groups@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 18:17:17 EET

Chris Cannam wrote:
> I was contacted recently by Create Digital Music magazine (mostly
> Mac-centric) to do a little interview -- principally about my
> company's Studio to Go! product, but covering a bit more ground as
> well to do with Linux music software and development. The result is
> here:
>
> http://www.createdigitalmusic.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=229&Itemid=44

--- ---

Great article, Chris! And RoseGarden4 is wonderful product. I for one am
very grateful to be able to use it. Thank you so much for the
dedication, effort and functionality you and the rest of the RoseGarden4
team have put into the program.

Regarding Studio to Go!, it seems like an excellent product,
thoughtfully prepared to eliminate or greatly reduce the installation,
configuration and usage difficulties and obstacles encountered
especially by new Linux users, or musicians who, as you say in the
article referred to above, are "more interested in making music than
fighting with technology."

Thanks. Great work. Hopefully Studio to Go! will tempt more Windows and
Mac users to become acquainted with the GNU/Linux world and all the
great benefits it has to offer.

-Steve D, New Mexico, US