Re: [linux-audio-user] My First Linux Song

From: Jon Morin <jon.j.morin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 03:33:19 EET

Just my two cents on the tune. Congrats, it's a cool one. Besides
the guitar tuning issues, I think it's pretty good for a first attempt
(especially with software you are not really proficient with yet). I
think your voice fits the style of the song, and the echoes, even
though a little "out there" really fit the mood of the song, too, so
personally, I'd leave 'em in.

Is this a little bizarre, or were others reminded of the La's when
hearing this tune? I was. And I mean that as a compliment.

Great tune. I'm hoping to post one of mine soon, too. I've been
doing pro audio work for years, but have yet to finish a piece of
decent work using 100 percent Linux (but working hard at it).

Jon M.