Re: [linux-audio-user] Made with Open Source Software

From: LinuxMedia <linuxmedia4@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 21:25:48 EET

alanpasi@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> Oi
> This is my first song (I hope not the last) made with Open Source Software.
>
> http://alanpasi.no-ip.org/musicas/passo_a_passo-aaps-01.ogg
>
> Software used:
> - Linux/ALSA/JACK/Qjackctl
> - Muse
> - FluidSynth/QSynth
> - Hydrogen
> - ZynAddSubFX
> - Ardour
> - JAMin
> - Rezound
>
> Any Comment is wellcome. :)

Hi,

This happens to be in one of the styles that I write in. I just wanted
to let you know of a soundfont that I found very good as far as "real"
instruments go. It's actually the best sounding soundfont that I've run
across. But I thought of you because the soundfont has a lot of great
sounding "real" instruments. Most (if not all) sounds are sterio also.

It's 141 Megabits, so I hope you have a fast connection. Last time I
checked, it was at...
http://www.fluidfonts.com/
Follow the FluidR3/Hammersound link at bottom right.

Rocco