Re: [linux-audio-user] Basic Newbie Questions - session management for qjackctl, ecamegapedal

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 23:15:05 EET

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:24:26 +0000
David Haggett <david@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> There's just a couple of nagging questions that I've not managed to work out
> on my own.
>
> 1. Is there anyway to store and recover the jack connections so I don't have
> to disconnect the defaults and repatch every time I start jack.

qjackctl can do that with its patchbay functionality.. A little more
limited in its capabilities but also a bit easier to use is my
jack_snapshot utility which is a CLI app which you find here:

http://www.affenbande.org/~tapas/wiki/index.php?jack_snapshot

> 2. Is there any way to save the effect settings after I've tweaked them to
> perfection in ecamegapedal, so they can be recalled (maybe I'm not using the
> best application).

Dunno. You might also give jack-rack a spin. It can save LADSPA effect setups.

Flo