[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden and guitar

From: Noah Roberts <nroberts@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 23:08:44 EET

The only way I could find to 'mute' sections of guitar was to create two
tracks and edit them to do the muted and the standard guitar. Attached
is a small sample of what I mean. I would like to do it so that it
shows in notation better; as in on one staff. Is there a way?

--
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we.